1. Open the PinkPad app you have been using, then tap "More" in the bottom-right corner.
2. Then under App Info, choose "Backups and Sync" then "Backup and Restore" (If you are not logged in, it will prompt you to do so)
3. Then go to the Backups section, give the backup a name you will remember in the top section, and press "Backup Now"
4. Install PinkPad Pro (from the App Store) on the device you want to install the data on.
5. Log in with the same account you used previously
6. Tap "More" in the bottom-right corner.
7. Then under App Info, choose "Backups and Sync" then "Backup and Restore"
8. Tap the file name you choose in Step 3 and choose the option to "Restore from Backup" and once completed all of your app data should be available.
9. Verify your data has transferred before deleting any old apps or wiping any old devices.