There is a feature in iOS 6 that helps control the privacy of your photos. The first time our app accesses your photos it will ask for permission, but never again. So if you accidentally hit "no" then you will not be able to upload photos until you do the following steps:
1. Go to your iPhone/iPad/iPod's home screen (with all the icons).
2. Go to the Settings (grey gear icon).
3. Scroll down and go to Privacy.
4. Select Photos.
5. Find the slider next to our app and toggle it to "On."
6. You will now be able to access photos from our app, and you will not be prompted or blocked again.